A Friendlier Facebook App :- FriendCaster Pro

Just because Facebook is the official Apps for platforms like Android does not mean you must use the social network. Third-party apps available, and sometimes they are better. Case in point: FriendFeed wheels Pro for Android. It is a pleasure to use, especially if you compare it with some older versions of Facebook mobile interfaces.
Pro caster friend, an app from OneLouder are available for U.S. $ 4.99 in the Android Market.

Facebook has 800 million active users, more than 350 million of them currently have access to Facebook via mobile devices, the company said. October was updated Messenger Facebook app, called 1.5, deploy to iOS, Android and BlackBerry with updated features including the ability to see when someone is writing, and check whether they are asleep. We also saw Facebook challenging Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPhone app with one that allows developers to bypass Apple Store.

What we have not heard much about Facebook alternatives - the third-party apps that load faster, and other features that the official apps not given. One of the Facebook app is ad-free caster FriendFeed Pro for Android, also updated in October, and now sees a jump in downloads over Facebook "official" app.

I decided to give FriendFeed wheel a whim. I was particularly interested in the media to record and upload functions - until recently - are incredibly poor at the official Facebook apps.

App Installation

Accessing the Friend Wheel app for the first time, I was presented with a series of warnings about access to the inside of my phone service, including the terrifying permission requests as "my data access at any time" and "access to information people share with me. "There were actually 16 such requests rights - the most I ever asked.

I think it is the nature of social networks. It felt weird, but I hit "Allow" and wondered who was the first of my friends deny to be plundered by the enemy "information that people share with me."


0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Fast Technology.